Bio

My photo
"Inspired by the beautiful world around me, I began taking pictures as a way to capture and share the things that stand out to me. As I progressed, I grew a real passion for photography, reaching beyond just landscapes and trying to capture everything that appeals to me visually. I have obsessed over technique, composition, subject matter, and post production just to find that there is so much more to know that I will never be at the point that I want to be. The fun part is trying to get there anyway. Five years into my hobby, it has become a passion. I have now started a new path - creating a business from doing what I love. The business consists of myself and two assistant photographers. My goal is to produce the very highest quality photographs for my clients using any means available to me."

Recent Blog List

TMP Studios's Fan Box

Kyle and Katie's Family Portraits

This set was taken for the newly weds and their new baby. We decided to go to Pickett State Park in Jamestown, TN for the pictures. The weather was beautiful and made for a really nice day at the park. My congratulations go to them for the marriage as well as the new family. Enjoy!